Dot Hill is committed to the ongoing protection of human health, the environment and the conservation of valuable material and energy resources throughout the design and realization of its products. Utilizing current technologies and practices, Dot Hill eliminates or minimizes adverse impacts on the environment throughout operations, services and product life cycles including recovery, reuse, recycle and disposal.
- We comply with all applicable safety and environmental laws, regulations and other requirements as identified, and routinely monitor compliance and performance against defined goals.
- Executive management regularly reviews the environmental health & safety management system performance and compliance to ensure adherence to established goals and policies.
- The company performs regular assessments of its environmental health and safety management system using a prevention-based approach to continuous process improvement. –
- We partner with suppliers and contractors to adopt the principles in this policy.
- The company shares in the transfer of environmentally sound technology and management methods throughout industry and public sectors.
This commitment includes our compliance with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive or RoHS, which went into effect on July 1, 2006. The RoHS directive restricts the use of certain materials — lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, and bromine-containing flame retardants: PBB (polybrominated biphenyls) and PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers) in electrical and electronic products.
SER Compliance Policy ( 75KB)
Environmental Compliance FAQ ( 20KB)
2014 Conflict Minerals Report ( 463KB)
ENERGY STAR Certification
Energy Star information on Dot Hill data storage products.
Recycling information regarding Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEEE) as mandated by European Law and referenced Dot Hill’s Procedure, Product Recycling Policy, 83-90000015.
Dot Hill Systems
1351 S. Sunset Street
Longmont, Colorado, 80501
Tel: 00 +1 303 845 3200