Our AssuredSAN™ 3003 storage arrays are some of the highest performing storage solutions in the Dot Hill portfolio. Designed with a powerful processor, these systems provide 100% more performance for sequential workloads, making them ideal for media streaming, video post production and other media applications. The 3003 Series is available with 8Gb Fibre Channel or 6Gb SAS host connections.
The 3003 storage arrays are powerful storage solutions which can scale to hundreds of terabytes of storage with additional expansion arrays. The 3003 Series has many midrange capabilities such as energy saving drive-spin-down and international language support. These solutions are certified with Microsoft and VMware and leverage our ‘user friendly’ RAIDar 2.0 management interface and Wizards.
Key applications include video post-production, media streaming, databases, and demanding tasks.
Solutions for 8Gb Fibre Channel and 6Gb SAS
- 4 ports per controller, 8 for dual controller models
- Very high sequential Reads and Writes
- Mac OS, Windows and Linux support
- Drive-spin-down reduces power consumption during non-peak hours.
- Support for mixed SAS and SSD drives
- Leverages patented EcoStor™ battery-free cache backup eliminating battery replacement.
- GUI language support for Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- VMware and Microsoft certified
|OEM Model||AssuredSAN Channel Model||Max Host Ports||Chassis||Capacity||Max Capacity with JBODs||Performance||Drive Support||Drive Size||Options|
|3523||3523C||8 SAS||2U24||1-24TB||144TB||Highest random, sequential perf||SAS 10K, 15K, Nearline, SSD||2.5″|
|3533||3533C||8 SAS||2U12||1-48TB||384TB||Highest random, sequential perf||SAS 15K, Nearline, SSD||3.5″|
|3723||3723C||8 FC||2U24||1-24TB||144TB||Highest random, sequential perf||SAS 10K, 15K, Nearline, SSD||2.5″|
|3733||3733C||8 FC||2U12||1-48TB||384TB||Highest random, sequential perf||SAS 15K, Nearline, SSD||3.5″|
|3120 JBOD||3120C||2U24||1-24TB||Highest random, sequential perf||10K, 15K, Nearline, SSD||2.5″|
|3130 JBOD||3130C||2U12||1-48GB||Highest random, sequential perf||SAS 15K, SSD||3.5″|
The hardware warranty (Bronze) on Dot Hill arrays is 37 months. The software warranty is 90 days. Gold and Platinum support is also available.
- ‘C’ in the model indicates a Channel product, without any DMS software. They are Dot Hill branded units that come with a rail kit.
- If a model is just a number, such as ‘3733’ this indicates that this is a OEM, non branded product available to volume customers.
- SAS and SSD drives can be mixed in 3003 Series arrays.
- Any 3003 Series array can be easily expanded with a compatible 3120 or 3130 JBOD which allows you to expand to a total of 384 terabytes.